Monday, October 26, 2009

La Terrasse




Date & Time: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 @ 7:30pm
Company: Gabrielle, Loretto, Lorna & Tim
Crowd: A mix of tourists and locals
Decor: French bistro feel
Service: Scatter-brained, but authentically French
Devour: Salad Nicoise.

When my mom told me she was driving out to San Francisco with my aunt from Ireland, I knew there was only one place we could eat dinner: La Terrasse. There were three reasons behind my decision:

1) The parking lot. For anyone who knows my mother and her neurotic driving habits, you know that she can’t parallel park and she’d rather hike 5 miles to the restaurant than risk getting a “nick” on her car. A restaurant with its own parking lot is a blessing.
2) The view. It’s location in the Presidio provides an unobstructed view of the Golden Gate Bridge, unless it’s foggy of course.
3) The Nicoise Salad. The tried and true gluten-free staple is available for both brunch and dinner!

La Terrasse is located in the Presidio and offers both indoor and outdoor seating. The view and location attracts a mix of tourists and locals, some still in their cycling gear. The restaurant is a great brunch spot, especially on a sunny day, but I also learned it’s very accommodating for dinner as well.

La Terrasse
215 Lincoln Blvd.

San Francisco, CA 94129
(415) 922-3463

No comments:

Post a Comment