Friday, February 20, 2009

Welcome

Blogs have become the 21st century-channel to express one's interests and passions. That's why my blog is dedicated to the discussion of all things glitzy and gluten-free. I love traveling and discovering burgeoning new restaurants. However, this love is somewhat thwarted by Celiac disease, an autoimmune disorder that results in damage to the lining of the small intestine when foods with gluten are digested. While the Gluten-Free Restaurant Awareness Program (GFRAP) attempts to place their seal of approval on restaurants nation-wide, they tend to be followers rather than leaders. I want it new, I want it now and I want it gluten-free.

I live in San Francisco and, let's be honest, I'm a city girl. I could care less about stockpiling recipes or creating a gluten-free rendition of my mom's famous meatloaf. I want to be at the forefront of the fashion-forward scene and dine in the best restaurants, and not have to worry about a "glu-tack". So if you're interested in hearing about the glitzy new restaurant or are wondering which restaurants received the gluten-free stamp of approval ("The Eva"), please continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment